IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are open M-Th 11-5, Fr-Sa 11-6, Su 12-5

"Out of This World" is on view in our Lobby Gallery through May 7, 2024

On-line "Shopping" - We have a page with some of the unique items in our shop available for purchase via phone and drive up pick up - https://www.villageartisans.org/

Art on the Lawn Aug 10, 2024 -- Click here for the application.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One of our many Art On the Lawn Artists.



I am the Harlequin Haven Great Dane Rescue Spokesdog against puppy mills, pet stores, and homeless dogs. I have dedicated my life to this cause and in doing so I create art by painting with my paws.  Painting helps me to overcome my pain of my early days in a puppy mill and also helps with bringing awareness to these issues.

We are very excited to have Mozart returning this year to Art On the Lawn.  Yes, he really does create the paintings you see behind him. Read more about Mozart and his story by clicking here.

No comments: