IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are open M-Th 11-5, Fr-Sa 11-6, Su 12-5

"Out of This World" is on view in our Lobby Gallery through May 7, 2024

On-line "Shopping" - We have a page with some of the unique items in our shop available for purchase via phone and drive up pick up - https://www.villageartisans.org/

Art on the Lawn Aug 10, 2024 -- Click here for the application.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meet Mary Kleismit




Jewelry Artist

I started exploring lapidary with my husband in the 1960's when we lived in
Dayton, Ohio.
We collected unique specimens and rocks at every opportunity and took classes at
Riverbend Art Center in Dayton.
Things continued to evolve and in 1988, I purchased a business liscence. We then
began showing at Gem And Mineral shows. Over the years I began making
Semi-precious and Precious jewelry. We took classes at the William Holland
Lapidary School in Harris, Georgia, and shortly there after began to make wire
wrap jewelry. We are always looking into new and different medias!
Wherever I go, I marvel at the rare beauty inside mother Earth and my love of her
continues to inspire me. My purpose is to show God's glory in all I create.
I am a proud member of the Village Artisans Gallery as well as a member of the
Town and Country Fine Art Gallery in Dayton.

No comments: